Friday, April 17, 2009

This year for Easter our families celebrated on different days so we were able to go to both parties! I don't have any pictures yet from the Levin Party but I should get some soon! Every year my Aunt Joelle puts together the Levin Amazing Race! So we do this really fun Easter race! This year my team was Tyler, Elsie, J.J., Brock and of course Me! We had to go to different locations and either count how many stairs or bleachers or just different things! We had to take a picture at every location and everyone in the team had to be in it wearing our Easter Bunny ears and our stuff animal bunny had to be in every picture! The race ended with all of us Ice Blocking! It was so much fun! Thanks Joelle for putting it together! We look forward to it every year!




The Easter Bunny even found us at Grandma and Grandpa Thomas'
He brought Elsie 3 outfits, a swimming suit and cover up, 2 books and a stuff animal! CAN WE SAY SPOILED!
This picture is of Els loving her little shorts she got!

Our basket was hidden in the bathtub and Ty got a Movie and a C.D. and I got this adorable bracelet that I have wanted from Brighton Jewlery and matching earrings! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
THANKS EASTER BUNNY!!!!!!

9 comments:

Ulrich Family said...

It looks like you guys had a great Easter. I dont know if you have been getting my e-mails so here is my phone number 808-2434 and my e-mail fallonulrich@yahoo.com. Lets get together and take the girls to the zoo or something. I think it should be good weather next week.

Ulrich Family said...

Ok have fun in St. George. Call me when you get back.

Hailey said...

Elsie looks like such a doll in her little dress! Your amazing race sounds like such fun. What a great aunt you have to plan it! Lynds...you are so photogenic! You really look pretty in your Easter best :)

Mower Family said...

Lyndsie!
Holy heck, I was so excited to find your blog. I haven't seen you in years. I went to school with your cousins Brett and Collette and found your blog through theirs. Your little girl is adorable. My blog is private, but my email is Amberleelee2@yahoo.com and if you email me I will add you so you can view it. I would love to stay in touch with you!
Amber Hall Mower ( from good ole' Cedar Hills)

Katie Corbridge said...

Of course Elsie has the sweetest and cutest Easter dress to wear! And how adorable are your pictures! You're making the rest of us Moms look bad:)! Toooo cute!!!

Kimberly said...

you all are freakin spoiled!!

Emily said...

Hey Lyndsie!! I love your blog! Your little girl is too cute!

love - emily willis

Peter and Katie said...

Wow, you guys look like you had fun! Elsie is so cute, I miss her! We need to get together.

Ralph and Debbie said...

Elsie is sooo cute I want to eat her up!!!