Monday, May 18, 2009

WARNING LONG POST!

My Best Friend Kim took these amazing pictures of Elsie in her Easter Dress! Elsie was so tired during pictures so I am so glad these turned out cute! THANKS KIM YOUR THE BEST!







On May 8th Tyler turned 30! I had a little surprise party for Tyler! It was so much fun and he was very shocked! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful husband! I know that sounds really cheesy but I can't imagine my life with out him! He is just such a great person and a AWESOME daddy! Elsie just adores Tyler so much! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! I love you!



My cute friend Falon invited Elsie and I to go to the zoo last week! We had so much fun! Her little girl London and Elsie are only a month apart and are so cute together! Thanks for inviting us to go with you! It was a BLAST!




You can see how much fun Elsie had! She just zonked out as soon as we got to the car!
Jump House
We went to this jump house last week also! Elsie LOVED it! We went with Falon and cute little London and Katie and her cute little man Landon! Sorry I didn't get a better picture of them! They all had so much fun! We all need to get together again soon!


5 comments:

Ulrich Family said...

it was so much fun getting together. I am still planning on going to the Sea Life Aquarium tomorrow if you want to go?

Peter and Katie said...

You have had way too much fun lately! Glad we got to see you for Tyler's birthday. We need to get together again, especially before baby number 2 gets here. Our yard is almost done then we can have you guys down for a BBQ.

John and Chelsea said...

It looks like you have been doing lots of fun things...it was fun seeing all the pics! Elsie is so darling!

Jenny said...

Ok Lyndz...I logged on to blogspot.com for the first time in over a month...aren't you proud of me? I, of course, immediately looked at your blog..good work, you totally show me up.

Katie Corbridge said...

That bouncy house was fun! I still have yet to post the pictures! Super cute pictures! I missed Elsie's Easter dress, but WOW! Oh course it was darling as ever! And too bad we had to miss Tyler's big 30! It looked like a lot of fun!