Friday, July 10, 2009

Long Post Sorry!

STRAWBERRY DAYS!
For our date night in June we went to the Strawberry Days Rodeo! I look forward to it every year! Thanks Mom for watching Elsie for us! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!

Craig and Mandie (plus unborn baby!)

My cute cousins J.J., Jenica and JJ boyfriend Brock!
Sorry Joelle I don't have a pic of you! (only your watch!)

The Ballsteadts & Jensens

And my cute sister Angie and nephew Blake!
Thanks for coming everyone it was a blast!

Brian & Britani!
Brian (ty's brother) got married on June 27th! We are so excited to have Britani in our family! The wedding turned out so pretty and was so much fun! I will post some pictures as soon as I get some!

On July 3rd we went to Jordanelle! The water was so cold and Tyler was the only one to ski! The rest of us just watched and enjoyed cruising! Thanks for taking us with you Bill & Pat!

Tug a War!


FORTH OF JULY!
On the 4th we had a bbq at The Thomas'! It was so much fun! Grandma and Grandpa Levin came up too! Then we did some fireworks! Elsie loved them!

Lately when we tell Elsie to say cheese this is the pose and face we get! SO CUTE!
Gracie & Elsie

Our cute family!

Grandma & Grandpa Levin
Leslie & Gracie



Grandma & Grandpa Thomas
Grandma pulling Blake in the wagon!

Elsie and her GRANDPARENTS!

13 comments:

Kimberly said...

I enjoyed reading that.... and all the pictures. Thanks!

JJ LEVIN said...

LYNDZ!!!
YOU ARE THE CUTEST MOM EVER!!!
I LOVE LOOKING AT YOUR BLOG, LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE HAD A LOT OF FUN LATELY I AM VERY JEALOUS.
ELSIE LOOKS ADORABLE IN EVERY SINGLE PICTURE I ESPECIALLY LIKE HER 4TH OUTFIT!
SSOOO CUTE!

Jess, Spence, Brody and Liv said...

Cute family lynz! I had a memory of you, Heidi and I the other day. Kinda funny. Anyways you guys are so cute!

Cairen said...

Hey guys! We haven't seen you guys forever, I don't think that I knew you had a baby.. she is ADORABLE! I totally miss not being able to go to all the rodeo's... and my Favorite is the strawberry Days! Well glad to have been able to catch up on what you guys are up to... e-mail me your address if you want to check out our blog. cairenmb@gmail.com

Amanda Robinson said...

So cute! I love your blog title, you are so creative!

The Robinson's said...

Your daughter is darling! such a cute little family!! Angie looks great! tell her hello from me!
Dawn

Nordhoff Family said...

I have been trying to get ahold of you because I found you a couple dresses. I might have the wrong number for you? I will bring them by sometime.

Rylee & Kimball Hannan said...

HI I just love guys! Thanks for being such an amazing hair dresser! Here is my blog address.ryleewestover@blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wow! Lot's of pictures, I love it! I need to look at blogs more often.

Todd and Jenn said...

Cute pictures! Your guys are such a cute family. I love your hair with the braid. You are so amazing with hair. I loved seeing all your cute ideas.

Sean, Collette, and Ryler said...

It looks like you guys have been having tons of fun Strawberry days looks so mush fun. I wanted to go to Strawberry days but I didn't know the exact dates so maybe next year. I really really want you and your family come down to Shauns fairwell Its August 30. My mom is sending out some invites if you give me your address we will send you one and I need your phone number so we can actually do something since we don't ever see each other and we live in Orem. Anyway I hope I get to see you cause I haven't seen any of you for so long. see you soon

JJ said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!
C'MON LYNDS I NEED TO SEE ALL YOUR CUTE PICS!

Chelsea said...

Elsie is so darling-what a little doll! I really enjoyed seeing all your fun pics...looks like you're doing lots of fun things!!