Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Minnesota 09!

In August most of the Thomas family went to Minnesota! Everyone except for Trevor, Brian & Britani, Nick, and Dave! WE MISSED YOU GUYS! Also Ty's Uncle Jim and Aunt Collette joined us! We had such a blast. Tyler, Elsie, Bill and I drove there! It was quite the adventure! Elsie was so awesome on the drive! I had brought lots of things to entertain her on the way and the only thing she wanted to play with was the stickers! That was fine by me though! After driving in the car for 4 day's we finally got there! We spent the week fishing, biking, having duck races, swimming and of course a whole lot of boating! We didn't have the best weather while we were there but we were able to find calm water somewhere on the lake! Thanks again Bill and Pat for the fun vacation! We can't wait until the next one!

























5 comments:

Ulrich Family said...

It looks like you guys had alot of fun. Good for you. I love the picture of Elsie in the goggles. So cute.

Amanda Robinson said...

You guys always go on the best boating trips! I love Elsie's cute little smile!!!

Katie Corbridge said...

-k- your digital scrap booking is insanely cute! Wow, you have a talent for that! These pics are awesome too! What a little charming place you stayed! I love the pics of Elsie on the boat and all her swim gear - way too cute! Looked like a really fun trip!

Peter and Katie said...

Okay so I would have to say that the picture of Elsie on the boat pouting is probably the cutest picture I have ever seen! Your scrapbooking is great! It looks like you have had so much fun! We need to get together soon. maybe this weekend?

Merz said...

Holy cow you have such a cute blog!! How in the world did you get it to look like a scrap book? The picture of Elsie in the goggles could possibly be one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I am still laughing at it. I'm glad I found your blog!!